Name:
Location: Italy

Friday, May 11, 2007

Hi World!
My English course is about to finish and so this week I have my last task! Well, I’ve many things to tell you, so I’ll try to be clear!

Do you remember that last week I wrote about my final presentation? Well, it’s done! Barbara and I worked together on that and I really hope that my colleagues and teacher will appreciate it. It’s a comparison between the university system in USA and Italy. On Monday we will present it orally; I really hope to speak clearly and fluently and I hope to catch the attention of people listening to me!

Barbara and I are the last to present the final work as the others made it last Monday; for their presentations they used the webcast, that is a conference online where a person presents his/her ppt file while the presentation goes on. They did that in collaboration with some American students; I was there and listened to all the works…what do I really think? I lost a great chance!! Anyway, now it’s the end and it’s time for our presentation in class without webcast :(!

We have a final task, too. During this week we have to chose one of the wiki pages we wrote during these months and correct it completely in such a way that it can be used for other courses or means. I decided to work on “Alternative energy sources in Italy”. I corrected the structure, the references, I made a language revision, I tried to do all the characters uniform. Clearly I did not do this work alone; I collaborated with Francesca and I have to say that working with her is very good! If you (Francesca) read my blog…thank you for having decided to work with me!

Now it’s time to go! What can I say!? Well… this is my last week of English lesson at university in my life as then I will graduate; I have to say that I’m a bit afraid for what there will be in my future…
Anyway, for the moment let’s think that I have to graduate!

Bye to everyone!!
Giorgia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home