Name:
Location: Italy

Thursday, December 07, 2006

My contribution to Edutech Wiki

Hi everybody!
This week we were supposed to choose in Edutech wiki a subject we wanted to contribute and then edit our work!

Barbara and I decided to write something about Blog, as it is the technological tool we are using for our English learning. Exploring this part we realised that there was nothing about the way teachers and students feel themselves in front of this new means.

In particular I decided to write about teachers' approach. I began exploring the Web searching for pieces of information about the various teaching experiences in the world. I found many documents but they were very general and so I had to link elements taken from different websites.

After this long search my thoughts were clearer and so I decided to begin writing. When Barbara, too, finished we put our work together and edited it in Edutech wiki. My contribution deals with teachers' approach and Barbara's work is about students' approach.

The title is :
teachers' and students' approach in educational blogs . If you are interested in reading it, please, click on the title and you'll go directly to that page!

Have a nice LONG weekend!!
Bye
Giorgia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home