Name:
Location: Italy

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Italy and its energy sources


Hi People!

Yes…I’m here again this week and with a new task!
Unfortunately last Monday, at lesson, I didn’ speak to my American peer..he was on holiday..how lucky he was!
For this reason I will tell you about my weekly task..

This week my colleagues and I were supposed to begin to search information and writing about “Alternative sources of energy”! When I read that this was the subject of my new task I felt bad!!…Why?? I didn’t know ANYTHING about this subject! Yes, I know I’m a bit ignorant…

However, thanks to this task I was obliged to search some news and first of all…READ, READ, READ!
My colleagues had already written some generical aspects and so I could begin my discovery from that; But, at the end of first approach to the subject, my curiosity went towards the regional situation…what is happening in Veneto? Are we well-informed about this subject? And above all, do the institutions have some projects?

That’s why I decide to write about my Region’s initiatives and situation concerning “alternative sources of energy”.
Perhaps do you want to go visiting the result of this weekly task!? Click on
"Alternative energy sources in Italy! You wiil certainly find something inetersting and perhaps that you don't know yet! Naturally it’s the work of my colleagues and me beacuse you certainly that a wiki is a place where everyone contributes!

Well, boys and girls, see you next week!
Bye
Giorgia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home