Name:
Location: Italy

Saturday, April 21, 2007

I'm here again!!!

Hi world!!
I'm here to tell you about this week!

During the lesson on Monday I knew that our final presentation will be on the Net...AHHHHH! What a responsibility! I really hope that it will be a good job. I work on "University system in Italy and USA" together with Barbara; we've just begun collecting some pieces of information and we edited a general outline on our work. I don't want to give you the link to go to this page because it's a rough copy!

On Monday I had my skyping exchange, too! By now, my peer and I spoke together friendly! He is so nice that I enjoy myself speaking to him! Last week he wanted us to talk in Italian so that he could try to understand and speak but then we finished talking in English!

Next week I will have to ask him for some pieces of information about the subject for my final presentation so that he can give me a direct feedback! I really hope he can help me!

This week, too, my colleagues and me were supposed to write a new wiki page, "Water resources in USA". I wrote about the situation in the western US; yes this week I decided to focus my contribution on a very specific aspect. I had always contributed in something general so this week I wanted to change!

Well, that's all...for today...but next week I'll be here again!
Have a nice weekend!
Bye
Giorgia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home