Name:
Location: Italy

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Here I am!!

Hi people!
Yes…I’m here again as all weeks! Why? Well…I have to tell you what I did this week!!
Are you ready??…Don’t be afraid, please, I’m joking!

First of all, my colleagues and me began writing a new wiki page “Alternative energy sources in USA”. It was a great adventure; I had to “jump into” the world of energy in USA but I realized that nobody had written anything yet; for this reason I tried to search general information about this subject so that the page could have from the very beginning an order and a structure…I hope that my contribution has been useful!
Every day I visited the page and it’s great the way it became more and more interesting to read as we kept on writing and writing.

Concerning the other wiki page “Alternative energy sources in Italy”, we were supposed to improve it…grammar, structure and form were to be revised!
I worked in the part about “Regions” and I tried to eliminate the repetitions and to integrate the various paragraphs!

And then…What did I do during the last lesson on Monday?!..The EXCHANGE! Yes..I had the chance to speak again to my American peer and it was great! We spoke about his habits at university (in particular I wanted to know something more about fraternities as our teacher told us something but I wanted to know more about that).
I realized that during these exchanges, at the beginning it’s difficult for me to speak in English but then, keeping on in the conversation, “my English” becomes more and more fluent and that is very satisfying for me.

I look forward to having a new conversation with my peer!
Bye
Giorgia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home