Name:
Location: Italy

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Hi!!!
I'm here again after Easter!

This week we had four tasks...when I saw them I was afraid but then I realised that only one was big!
My friends and I began writing a new wiki page: "Water resources in Italy". I decided searching and writing information about "Vajont"...Don't you know what it refers to? Please, click on the link and read what we wrote!

Last week, in class, I had my skyping exchange!! My American peer and I spoke about Easter..the similiarities and differences in the celebration...but how many differences between us!! He didn't even come back home...And what about me? On Sunday, I stayed with my family and during "Pasquetta", on Monday, I went around with my friends; yes, this is the traditional Italian habit on this occasion!

During this week we have to begin thinking to our final presentation for our English course, too; this is a problem as we have to find a subject which has its aspect both in Italy and USA. I think that my colleague and I will write about University system as I'm interested in the great amount of differences that exist between the two...I think it will be a little bit difficult but I hope it will be a good work in the end!

Have a nice week!
Bye
Giorgia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home